Register as vendor
Rules for participation
- Modern tents and modern clothing are not permitted in the market area
- Everything on display must fit the medieval theme and be historically appropriate
- Plastics and modern packaging must not be visible
- Freezers for food must be covered up
- Use of mobile phones (or other modern devices) is not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in the market area.
Information about marketspace
A space of 3x3 meters for all three days costs 300 SEK. If you need more space, an additional cost of 50 SEK/meter will be added. Notify us in your registration and we will try to accommodate your request.
In need of electricity? You must notify us beforehand and include this request in your registration. An additional cost of 150 SEK will be added.
If your business requires an open flame, this must be requested in your registration due to placement arrangements. We have a market section where braziers are allowed, however, only LPG is permitted near the buildings. Open flame directly on the ground is prohibited in the entire market area.
We can offer a temporary parking permit if you include your license plate number in your registration.